Top 5 best General articles in the world
Top 5 best General articles in the world


Top 5 best General and interesting articles

Article 1: - Ibn Ansha, Agha Nasir and Mubarak Ali

  • Brother Abidi, peace be upon you
  • Brother Reza Ali Abidi, peace be upon you
  • Greetings to all BBC friends, only Agha Nasir
  • Mr. Reza Ali Abidi

Article 2: -My letter, the sophistication of Lucknow

  • The second letter is May 2
  • Third letter, September 8
  • The fourth letter to my wife

Article 3: -Description of Diwan ika Mika Vali

Article No-4:-  Didn’t Wait for Victory. Fought for It.

Article No-5:-  Raqeeb Sai (From a Rival) is a romantic tale


This is the top 5 best general and interesting articles in the world. kindly read and comments me.

Article 1: - Ibn Ansha, Agha Nasir and Mubarak Ali

When people are writing letters, they don't know that they are making history. I can't live without involving my readers in the rare gems that are coming out of my half-century collection of papers. So the point is that those who are scholars are also crazy. No matter how much knowledge he gathers, his thirst is not quenched. Ibn Ansha was our friend, he came to London at the end of his life and started writing radio columns at my request. A campaign around the time of Queen Victoria who was a big fan of Richard Burton and told his stories. Richard Burton traveled around the world and began to speak about thirty languages. I was living where I started speaking the dialect of the people of Karachi. He changed his name, became an Arab Muslim, went to Makkah and Madinah and translated books such as Alif Laila. Read:

National Book Council of Pakistan. Muhammad Ali Jinnah Road. Karachi

February 8

Brother Abidi, peace be upon you

I'm giving you a hard time. A few weeks ago, it was mentioned in a BBC program that some papers of our acclaimed Sir Richard Burton have been discovered. The flames that his wife kindled are probably the remnants of that. I haven't heard the show. There will be a feature or book review in English. A friend of mine heard and told me. He also said that these papers have been published. I would like to know the details of this case. If you have any news about Burton or any new book, please let me know.

(Program) The library is running smoothly. You will also receive magazines and books from us regularly. Mr. David Page also came to you recently. I also told them about the popularity of the program. So bother, etiquette to your wife.

Agha Nasir was a good friend. In a few words about his long career, it can be said that he was the king of Radio Pakistan and the great king of Pakistan Television. He had two such powerful weapons in his possession. Therefore, sometimes the rulers seemed to approve and sometimes they were reprimanded, but their respect did not diminish in the slightest. His thirty-five-year-old handwritten letter from my old papers depicts his TV days. He was a very elegant man. A sentence from his letter sounds like a dialogue of a play: 'When I came back to TV after seven years, the world has changed, now it will take some time to beautify it' - a very powerful person. Read the letter The Late Agha Nasir:

Islamabad, April 4

Brother Reza Ali Abidi, peace be upon you

I am replying to your letter with great delay. By the way, it is neither possible nor necessary to reply to the sentiments you have expressed in your congratulatory letter. Still, I thought it appropriate to send you a few lines as a receipt for the receipt of the letter, but I had no idea that this little work would take so long.

When I return to television after seven years, the world has changed. The workload has grown so much (and the wasteful type of work has nothing to do with television) that time has become difficult to control. In any case, we will gradually overcome it. The department which took so long to deteriorate, will also take some time to beautify it. Anyway, congratulations to Bhabhi Mah Talat. And congratulations in advance on my daughter's wedding. Inshallah we will meet in July when you come to Pakistan. Or maybe before that in London if I went to the Cannes TV market.

Greetings to all BBC friends, only Agha Nasir

Dr. Mubarak Ali, the knowledge of history is over him. Looking at the past, we lost our sight, but if we look at history through the eyes of Marx, its form and resemblance become different from others. It is an extraordinary study. When they first met, he was publishing his books in Hyderabad. The aim was to spread the word about history. Later many publishers agreed to publish his books. He has written dozens of books and has not given up reading and writing for a single day. Anyone who has not met him is deprived of company.

July 5

Mr. Reza Ali Abidi

I was so busy talking to you that I didn't even get your address so I would write a letter to thank you. Anyway, everyone knows the address of the BBC. That is why I am writing this letter. I gave Tasneem a letter and a tape, but also a copy of the tapes, which I listen to one by one every day, and so I meet you every day, having great fun.

After coming here, I had to stay in Karachi for about 8 days. There was a curfew in Hyderabad, and the Hour of Judgment. The effects are still there. The university is closed. Every day there are statements from both sides about killing and killing each other and there are sporadic incidents. How about a job in such a situation? After a month of tranquility in London, its effects faded away.

 

Article 2: -My letter, the sophistication of Lucknow

Everyone writes letters, but the etiquette that is seen in the letters of the people of Lucknow is not the answer. While sorting through their forty or fifty-year-old papers, the letters of friends coming out have their own world. If you want to observe the rapidly changing human attitudes, read the old letters and see that the computer age has taken out from our conversation all the beauty that the postman used to bring every morning with a bundle of letters in his hand. The letters that came out were written by the late Mohsin Nayyar Masood Rizvi, a great scholar of Urdu language and literature. He was the rightful successor of the late Professor Masood Hassan Rizvi Adib. Our kinship has its place, but the splendor of Odh civilization and culture found in his writings with knowledge may not last long. The same manners, the same manners, the same manners and mannerisms. Just look. Please read Nayyar Bhai's first letter.

Dial Rodal khanu

September 8

Raza Bhai Adab, this is becoming the third letter. Sent by post, an idea in the hands of Hussain Zaidi's son who will hand over to Iftikhar Arif Sahib from whom he will meet you. I am writing this letter as a reminder that during your last visit to Lucknow you were the guarantor He had recorded some laments of Abbas Sahib and promised to broadcast them in BBC Muharram program. Zaman Sahib wants to know what happened to these laments and what is going to happen. If these laments are broadcast in Muharram this year, please inform us of the date and time. I am sick after being healthy.

Your eye

The second letter is May 2

Raza Bhai, I have just finished reading the etiquette of 'Journal Road'. She is currently circulating among friends and can claim that he has seen me who is so mad at me.

In addition to the observations and observations in the preparation of this program, you have done so much paper research that the book has become a scholarly achievement. Aslam Mehmood Sahib has also received this book. He called from Delhi the day before yesterday and especially praised him (he also appreciates you very much). A friend of mine Syed Taswar Hussain Zaidi will arrive in London today or tomorrow. He is a very good man. He has written excellent poems on the subject of thirst. He will probably meet you. My book "The Art of Lamentation" has been published. I am sending it to you soon. The title is mine. Other conditions remain the same. I hope you are all well.

You Kanir Masood

Third letter, September 8

I have sent you two (or three) letters from different sources. There was no question in them except whether you are coming to Ali Siddiqui's International Conference (Delhi, Hyderabad) or Zafar Nabi's Sahir Ludhianvi Seminar (Lucknow) or not. My dear student Dr. Salman Abbasi is going to London. He is a very active, talented and sincere man. He is your admirer and eager to meet you. You too will be happy to meet them. There are many writers, poets also say good.

I have heard that 'Urdu Center' is coming to an end. It is not known what is the program of Iftikhar Arif. By all means.

You Kanir Masood

The fourth letter to my wife -- (Nayyar Masood's little sister)

May 5

I had received your letter in the month of Talat-e-Duaan, but there were such engagements that I could not get the opportunity to write with satisfaction.

We are all right Due to the turmoil that has reached the political situation here, there is a world of concern that it is not known when the fire started. Well, she is the owner. Sabiha, other brothers-in-law and children keep remembering you and we all have a heartfelt wish that you people come here at least once and be satisfied for a few days. Raza Bhai has to go out for programs. Make a program with them too. Dawar especially misses you. Nowadays, he is studying like crazy. Bijaya is in Allahabad. His daughter Shehla is from Zambia. From all of us to all of you.

 

Article 3: -Description of Diwan ika Mika Vali

First of all, thank you so much for welcoming me. My old statue is installed in the Uffizi Gallery. But if I can, I should uproot my statue from there and install it in Rawalpindi because my ideas were not valued there. Sometimes it seems that my birth in this region was wrong. Acharya Rishi's promising son Vishnu Gupta was born in Taxila and became known as Tokotlia Chanakya. If I had been born in an area like Attock, Jhelum, Chakwal, Mandi Bahauddin and Gujarat around the General Road, my statues would have been erected. I don't get a chance to say that we have Kotlia Chanakya, what do you have? Sato and I are called devils. Anyway, Bernard Dodi Niccolo's son Niccolo Mica Wali is here as promised. Shall I tell you a secret today? Censorship is not a gift of the present age, it was very difficult to talk in our time. The principles of governance I described in my book, The Prince, were in fact metaphors of satire. Instead of trying to recover, they wallow in their sadness and thus, experience more failure. It was not for them.

Of course, I want to publish a revised edition of my work, The Prince, but that does not mean that I want to throw everything I have written into the dustbin of history. Some things are worth deleting, in a few pages. The work can be done with a slight reversal, while some new ideas have to be added in view of the demands of the present age. I would like to offer a few such insightful things.

           He who conquers a free territory and does not destroy it, commits a great mistake and should expect his own ruin. Yes, but in this region, my words are carried out meaningfully. And laughing cities are deserted after conquest.

           If it is not possible for people to be afraid of you at the same time and you are loved, then it is better to be scared, even if you want to go. (Now let me explain and interpret this, you have practical demonstrations going on at every level. Most people are afraid that their video will be leaked and they will not be able to show their face to anyone.)

           He who cheats is always available to people who want to be cheated. (Can anyone living in the new Pakistan deny this fact?)

           The promise that was made was needed for yesterday's situation and the promise that was broken today is required for today's situation. What could be a greater explanation for not fulfilling countless promises?)

           The ruler never breaks a promise without a good reason. (Now whether the reason is reasonable or not, this decision has to be made by the ruler of the time.

           He who wants continuous success, should change his behavior over time. (Now political opponents, of course, keep mocking the color change like a chameleon, but you have to fit into every new vessel like water.)

           The more hatred you get because of evil, the more hatred comes in doing good deeds (now there will be a fool who listens to people after doing good deeds. If you build roads, bridges and dams, build factories and development) If you can't get anything out of criticism even if you get it done, then send three letters.

The pleasure of deceiving the deceiver is doubled. (The truth of this can only be known by the person who has this facility available. People forget and against whom they keep talking, one day they will follow in his footsteps.) Yes, but the ruler does not forget anything and takes revenge by choosing the most.

 2 more articles:-

Article No.4:-  Didn’t Wait for Victory. Fought

Article No.5:- Raqeeb Sai (From a Rival) is a romantic tale